REGULATIONS AND SAFETY
Dear Customers, the payment of the entrance suppose the acceptance of all our norms of hygiene, safety and use of attractions.
- Glass or metal cans are not allowed in the park.
- It is not allowed to bring food or drinks into the park.
- Aquapark will not be responsible for any lost item in the park. There are lockers available.
- Aquapark will not be responsible for access to the park for children under the age of 12 if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- Children and Adults cannot use the slides together. For individual use only.
- Some rides have a minimum and maximum height and age restrictions.
- The use of the attractions is forbidden for pregnant women.
- It is forbidden the use of watches, jewels, non-swimming clothing (only swimming suits and lycra) in any of our attractions and swimming pools.
- Go-Pro´s and any type of cameras are forbidden in any of the water slides.
- For reasons of hygiene, it´s necessary to use swimming wear in all our attractions and swimming pools.
- Aquapark will not be responsible for the early closing of the park due to bad weather, any unavoidable power cuts or the shutting down of an attraction due to maintenance or electric cuts. No entrance fee refunds made.
- You must present your ID card or Passport for card payments.
- For canarian residents discount you need to show identity card or equivalent.
- It is not allowed the entry of pets to the park except trained dogs of blind people.
- We have available a limited number of sun beds and lockers for rent.
- Waterpark has security cameras system.
- Entrance tickets or promotional passes are personal and non-transferable. You must keep them during all the visit in the waterpark and show them to our staff if it’s required.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission and for bad behavior expulsion of the park could take place without any type of refund.
- Water park will not refund the money if the claim refers to performance standards and park security.
- Clients must read the following norms before entering the facilities. Once entry tickets are bought bears the acceptance of all these norms. The non performance of the same ones annuls the possibility of a refund.
- The swimming pools are not heated.
In Aquapark Costa Teguise we look over the safety of our clients.
We have qualified and titled staff that constantly watches our facilities.
The safety is fundamental for us and it is just because of it that the enjoyment of our facilities is subject to restrictions: height,weight and use restrictions (the use of every attraction is individual) and to rigid norms. The life-saving staffl is in charge at all times of assuring the respect of these norms to itself to guarantee the client the maximum safety, allowing to enjoy the day in Aquapark in entire calmness.
Aquapark Coast Teguise has inside the facilities, an infirmary that is compared to guarantee immediate and suitable attention. This service is free for our clients.